Keep Your Gut Healthy with Nomadic Roots
Stress, sleep, diet and lifestyle can all put a strain on your gut health. Nomadic Roots has come up with a mix of superfood powders to promote a healthy gut day in and day out. Discover our secret ingredients.*
Gut Health Blend
Inulin is a natural source of soluble fibre. It is vital for satiety, maintaining healthy cholesterol, and supporting regular bowel movements.*
Organic Chia Seed Powder
Chia seeds are high in fibre and omega - 3 fatty acids. Fibre and omega-3 fatty acids have been linked to promote heart health, brain health, and to support a healthy immune response.*
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder
Preliminary evidence suggests that consistent intake of aloe vera can help with common intestinal symptoms such as gas, bloating, and irregular bowel movements.*
Lactobacillus Acidophilus Complex
This strain of probiotics is well known to support gut
health and to promote regular bowel movements!*
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Complex
These health promote bacteria compliments other probiotic strains
in our blend, and it helps to decrease symptoms of constipation!*
Bifidobacterium Infantis Complex
Similar to longum probiotic strain, Infantis complex
helps to reduce discomfort in your digestive tract.*
Bifidobacterium Lactis Complex
These bacteria have been shown to promote bowel
regularityand improve common intestinal symptoms.*
Bidifbacterium Longum Complex
This strain has been shown to promote bowel movement
frequency and to support the protection of intestinal tissue.*
An in-depth view
Your gut health is affected by your stress levels, your sleeping schedule, and of course, your food choices. When your lifestyle does not support a healthy gut, your mental wellbeing can start to dwindle too. There are so many elements to juggle when it comes to a healthy lifestyle it can feel impossible to stay on top of everything.
Our Gut Health Blend was optimized to support all your digestive needs through one convenient package. Our ingredients have been selected because they offer a robust variety of essential nutrients and vitamins that promote a healthy and happy gut.*
Fiber is not a vitamin or a mineral, but it is critical if you are trying to improve your gut health! It promotes satiety, supports balanced blood sugars, and regulates bowel movements₁.*
Normally, fiber is found in whole foods such as fresh produce, nuts, seeds, and legumes. Few powdered fiber ingredients deliver on their promises. Interested in hearing how we incorporated fiber into our product? We use inulin and Non-GMO chia seed powders in our blend. Despite being ground, they continue to deliver all health benefits mentioned above! These high fiber ingredients are also rich in healthy fats, like omega-3-fatty acids, which offer health benefits to your brain and your cardiovascular system₂! We also added aloe vera, which has been shown to offer intestinal protection, and improve digestion₃.*
There is no conversation about gut health that does not include probiotics. You can imagine probiotic strains of bacteria are like soldiers, who fight tirelessly in your gut to promote balanced and thriving intestinal flora. Unfortunately, these tiny bacteria are highly susceptible to being depleted through stress-filled lifestyles, and your gut health and mental wellbeing can suffer. To optimize a flourishing gut flora, our blend includes a blend of five different strains of probiotics that work together to support your gut health. The different strains have been shown to reduce symptoms of gas₄‚₆, bloating₄‚₆, and to regulate bowel movements₅‚₆.*
1. Health benefits of inulin. Healthline.
2. Lipid components of flax, perilla, and chia seeds. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology.
3. Aloe vera is effective and safe for short term management of IBS: A systematic review. Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility.
4. Lactobacillus acidophilus CL1285, Lactobacillus casei LBC80R and Lactobacillus rhamnosus CLR2 improve quality-of-life and IBS symptoms: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study. National Library of Medicine.
5. Clinical trial: the effects of a fermented milk product containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173 010 on abdominal distension and gastrointestinal transit in irritable bowel syndrome with constipation. National Library of Medicine.
6. Effect of fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173010 on Chinese constipated women. World Journal of Gastroenterology.
7. Bifidobacterium infantis 35624: a novel probiotic for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. National Library of Medicine.
Make yourself a healthy gift
Discover our plant-based meals shakes and feel all the taste of our Non-GMO ingredients. Your body will thank you.Visit the shop